Thursday 15 September 2011

MY MALE COLLECTIONS ! ON THAT HOT, SEXY BODY


I have been working on a smart male collection for a while now, but I decided to keep it on a low key, but I thought about it today to give you a brief of what to expect.  I tried to inspire myself, not in the spirit of the latest trend, but in how my symbols could come to life on a human body. As you can see I only released few of my male collections for now, in the meantime I leave you with some of the shots.




Do you have an event coming up, you need a designer to style you, Do you own a model agency, are you an event planner, Do you own a cocktail company. Call me, I think I have some designs that can convey your key message and value.

TWITTER: @jenibakicouture. Or email on jenibaki@gmail.com for more information.
Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. JeniBaki - Your designs are just off da hook! You rock. Spreading the word already....

    ReplyDelete